If you are hesitant about confessing crimes…lie…be creative.
1. Do you know how to pick a lock? Have you ever used this skill to gain unauthorized access?
Yes. And not really unauthorized access. I've used it to get into things I lost keys to and needed to get in.
2. Do you know how to open a safe with a rotary combination lock? Have you ever used this skill to gain unauthorized access? What did you find?
What am I, a safe cracker? I think not.
3. Have you ever made a copy of a key you were not supposed to have? Did you use it to gain unauthorized access? What were you looking for? Did you find it?
I remember doing this once. It wasn't for me to use, though but I did benefit from it. It was so the girl I was fooling around with (Hi Samantha!) could get in and out of her mom's house easily without being locked out because her mom didn't allow her a door key to prevent her from leaving after mom had gone to bed. Samantha was too afraid to make her own door key so she stole the door key from her mom's key ring while her mom was in one of her midday vodka-antidepressant induced naps. I had a copy made, got the key put back and didn't get caught.
4. Have you ever stolen or guessed a password? Did you use it to gain unauthorized access? What did you do?
I've guessed passwords before. Only on bets, though. Making money off guessing my friends esy passwords is way more fun than snooping.
5. Do you know how to get data from a computer that requires a password you don’t know?
Not a clue and I wouldn't likely admit it if I did, so :p
6. Do you know how to record a telephone call? Have you ever done so secretly? Did you hear anything interesting? What?
Of course I do. I've watched enough espionage movies to know how to place a wire tap, sheesh.
7. Have you ever used a webcam or nanny cam to photograph someone secretly?
No, that's a little bit creepy unless you were actually using it to spy on a babysitter or caregiver to see how they're treating your loved ones while they're in charge. Or if you live with multiple roommates and you're trying to figure out who's drinking from the milk carton and who's really leaving their dirty dishes laying around. Also using one to see if there's any spooky supernatural activity going on while you're asleep or not home is acceptable as well. Otherwise though? Weird-ish.
8. Have you ever used an infrared camera to photograph someone secretly in the dark?
Well now that's about 100X creepier than the question for #7 was. Crikey.
9. Have you ever learned anything important by deliberate eavesdropping?
I'll be honest and say yes although I don't eavesdrop very often and that mostly happened when I was a kid and around family. I hate the idea of invading other people's privacy.
10. Do you know how to hot-wire a car?
I do, actually! A very helpful skill if I'm ever in a "Gone In 60 Seconds" type situation or if I decide to turn to a life of crime stealing cars for various gain.