- 1 tbsp flax seed
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium banana, quartered and frozen
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- Put ground flax seed meal or wheat germ into blender to grind and further breakdown.
- Place the banana, peanut butter, honey, yogurt, and milk into the blender. Cover, and puree until smooth.
And for those who want to keep tabs on their calorie consumption, here's some nutritional facts. The recipe makes two servings and the info below if the amount per serving. Enjoy. :)