26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Music, laughter, ice skates on ice.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
I don't play the "what if" game. It's pointless and causes needless anxiety, stress, etc.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
My boyfriend's shoulder. A bookshelf.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Myself, I just took a shower and smell awesome. Peach Bellini body scrub.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I hate hospitals.
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
I'll let you know when I figure it out.
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Not so much.
38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass?
I wanted the Patriots to win since I hate NY teams as a general rule, haha. I really didn't care one way or another.
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
I did. With some friends.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Duh and no.
41) What was the last book you read?
"The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" was the one I most recently finish. Currently reading "The Map of Time" by Felix J. Palma.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
I used to.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Several. I'd share them but that's not the question, so. :p
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Underworld: Awakening. Fuck yeah blood, gore, violence and Kate Beckinsale in a vinyl bodysuit.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Broken tailbone. Or all the injuries I got from the car accident I was in when I was 5 and was in the hospital for a bit.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Hell no. I don't like them enough to try and catch one.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
You. How you doin'? *wink wink*
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Yeah. Not in a long time. Well, that I'm aware of. I try to stay away from people that petty and ignorant.
50) Do you believe in magic?
Duh. Have you not read Harry Potter? ;D