36. Have you watched American Horror Story?
37. Baseball hat or toque?
Depends on where I'm going and how the weather is. I love both. And hats in general.
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower?
I tend to turn the water on first.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
Wet is better.
40. Pen or pencil?
Depends on what I'm doing. Most things, pen. Art, pencil.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
Never. That would suck. Imagine if the plane smelled like vomit for an hour or so after you didn't make it to the plane's toilet and threw up all over the aisle or something? The plane would reek and everyone would be death glaring in your general direction.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
Not that I can remember but I'm sure it's happened. Possibly as a baby or small child.
44. Have you thrown up at work?
Yeah, a couple times but that was years ago.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
Out of joy, yes. I'm loud and like to yell when I'm having fun, okay.
46. How many shoes do you have?
I have 4 pairs so 8 shoes.
47. Who was your first roommate?
Ryan. Unless you want to count when 21 and I shared a room as kids, then one of my brothers was my first roommate.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
Margaritas I think. Or shots. I don't honestly remember for certain, it was a long time ago.
49. What was your first job?
Working for my dad.
50. What was your first car?
A corvette. It was a really shiny, pretty blue color. Aww, Hot Wheels, I love thee.
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
When I was 19? Maybe 20. I'm not sure. It was my grandfather on my dad's side of the family and I hardly knew him.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
I've moved a lot so I don't think I've ever considered anywhere my "hometown" to be honest.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
The neighbor/friend who lived a few houses down the street. We were so cool, sneaking out of the house to go try the cheap whiskey he sneaked from his dad's private stash. Which is funny because I really never had to sneak out of the house but I did a few times anyway just to see if I'd get caught.
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Anthony was my first best friend. And no, we're not still friends. The bad thing about moving around and changing schools so much was it was hard to keep in touch with friends as a kid so my friends changed a lot and I just learned not to get too attached to anyone. Which is probably why I still don't let people close to me easily, actually.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
In a 3 bedroom apartment with my friend Ryan.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
No one. I tend to just deal with it myself. If I really need to talk to someone then usually the boyfriend or Robert, Adam or Tyler.
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
I've never been a bridesmaid in a wedding. Lack of having many female friends does that. When my friend Jesse got married, he wanted me to be a "groomsmen" but his future bride and her parents who were paying for everything were not cool with that so it didn't happen.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
62. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears. Aside from my ears, eyebrow. No tattoos.
63. First celebrity crush?
Christina Ricci, I think. I don't remember for sure but I think that's it. I always tended to crush on more attainable people instead of celebrities.