1. Song that always makes you sad?
"My December" by Linkin Park.
2. Last thing you bought?
Alcohol and food.
3. Last person you argued with?
The Lawyer but it was a pancakes VS waffles argument. Last serious argument was probably with the Boyfriend.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Nope. I've tried it before and didn't feel a need to do it again. I also tried putting a slice of cheese on a peanut butter sandwich because several people I know eat it that way so I figured I'd try it. Also didn't feel a need to do that one again.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
Petersen. I was in a bad car accident when I was 5 and spent some time recovering in the hospital. I got a stuffed animal from the gift shop that I slept with in the hospital every night and I named him that after a character in a book I loved at the time. I kept that stuffed animal for so long.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
NEVER. I never got into their music.
7. Favorite day of the week?
FriSatSunday. What? ;)
8. Favorite sundae topping?
Chopped up Reese's peanut butter cups. I love peanut butter.
9. Did you take piano lessons?
I didn't. I play but I taught myself.
10. Most frequent song played?
Right now probably something by The Black Keys or Chevelle.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
I don't "secretly" enjoy anything because I don't get the whole being embarrassed or ashamed of something that brings me joy.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I've played both, hockey hands down. Way more fun. :D
13. Date someone older or younger?
Older usually. Though, the Boyfriend is approximately two weeks younger than I am. He's the only younger person (males & females combined) that I've ever been with. Seems to be working out, haha.
14. One place you could travel right now?
15. Do you use umbrellas?
Sometimes, when I remember to grab one. Usually I don't. Luckily I'm not afraid to get a little wet.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
I do, actually!
17. Favorite cheese?
Depends on what I'm putting it on or in. I love a lot of different cheese. Gruyere, smoked Gruyere, chipotle Gouda, Pepperjack, sharp cheddar, blahblahIlovecheeseyaddayadda.
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
I LOVE THE CURE.
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
No love for redheads? That's rude.
20. Best job you ever had?
The one I'm currently attempting to not suck at. Making money doing something you really enjoy is awesome and rarely feels like actual work.