1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
How long do I have? Haha. I'd read the definition to the word "accountability" and then tell everyone to stop pointing fingers elsewhere when the blame for so many things is staring at the in the mirror every morning. It's pathetic how many things people are responsible for yet will blame on anyone or anything else given the chance. Step up and stop being such babies.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Can I just see my grandpa again? I'd give up the chance to meet anyone if I could spend another few hours with him.
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
4) What do you think about most?
There's no one subject I think about most. I think a lot and a lot of the times it's about varied and random topics. My mind is always a whirlwind of thoughts, lol.
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Romantic? Pfft. I'm not big on romantic evenings, I'd rather do something crazy and fun, especially if I've only got one night.
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I wouldn't. I almost drowned in a lake, had a gun held to my head & was assaulted during a robbery, almost died in a car accident and some other really crappy situations. But, I think all of those things helped me become the person I am now so even though they really sucked and some things I've gone through put me in a bad place for a while, I wouldn't take them away because then I might not be who and where I am now.
7) What's your strangest talent?
I can play air guitar and cook at the same time.
8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
I can't think of one. I'm pretty open and honest.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes on both accounts.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
About half an hour ago probably. I play air instruments on an almost daily basis.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) What's your religion?
13) What is your current desktop picture?
Naked yard gnomes square dancing in the middle of a rain forest. Or maybe it's just a picture from a Dallas Stars game I took last month.
14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Jogging, rollerblading, reading a book, archery, photography, street hockey, sketching, baseball, walking somewhere that's close enough I see no point in driving to, drinking on a patio somewhere. I do a lot of stuff outside. My allergies hate me, by the way.
15) What's the last song you listened to?
"Bright Lights" by Matchbox 20.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Incubus. I have so many favorites it's hard not to list 20 bands/musicians right now.
17) What was the last lie you told?
"I'm fine, just really sleepy."
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What is a saying you say a lot?
I have no idea. You'll have to ask someone who pays attention to the things coming out of my mouth.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
I'm impatient a lot of the time. I'm very determined to get things done and go after what I want.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I don't have one. I don't pay much attention to celebrities and don't watch a lot of TV or movies and don't like most mainstream music.
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
23) How do you vent your anger?
It depends. Sometimes I punch things, sometimes I yell, sometimes I go for a long walk, sometimes I rock out to really loud music, sometimes I write it all out.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Shot glasses from all the places I've visited. Baseball cards. Hockey cards. Batman stuff. Graphic novels.
25) What is your favorite word?
Depends on the mood I'm in. ;)
There are 14 days left to make a paypal donation to my Toys for Tots fundraiser. I'm sure y'all are sick of seeing me talk about it but oh well. :) I posted an update on Tuesday so check that out if you haven't already. December 16th is the last day I'm taking donations via paypal unless you email with a reason why you need an extra day or two which has happened several times before. It only takes a few dollars to help out a really great cause and I do all the toy shopping so you can donate toys without having to go shop for anything yourself. So come on, $5 or $10 isn't that much and it's for a great cause. Please help out if you can. Thanks to everyone who has donated and all who have helped spread the word thus far. It's greatly appreciated. :D