- The Dallas Stars are 10-3-0 right now. They're first place in their division, first place in the Western Conference, second in the entire league and the first team in the NHL to reach ten wins so far this season. Hockey always makes me happy but seeing my team playing so well and winning makes me even happier. :D
- The movies "Horrible Bosses" and "Gnomeo & Juliet."
- Peppermint mochas & salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks.
- Getting to ice skate on a regular basis again.
- New art supplies.
- Sitting on the front porch enjoying the cooler weather, drinking pomegranate tea and reading a book. With the only noise being the sounds of nature and occasionally a passing car.
- New friends.
- Good friends that listen really well. :)
- Pumpkin cheesecake. And pumpkin spice coffee. And pumpkin bread. And pumpkin candles. Pumpkin stuff everywhere!
- The Black Keys.
- Baking gingerbread cookies from scratch and making the house smell delicious.
- POMEGRANATE TEA.
- Overstuffed comfy chairs and super soft blankets.
- The weather being cool enough for me to bust out the fuzzy socks and hoodies again.
So, what are some things that make YOU happy lately? :)