1. What's for breakfast?
Yogurt and fruit or cereal usually. Sometimes waffles if I'm feeling generous.
2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
Nope. I watch the news regularly and read news every day.
3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Yoga. Read. Draw. Write. Go for a jog. Sex. Think about random things that amuse me. Plot against my enemies. Depends on what I feel like doing.
4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
5. Do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time.
6. Name something from your dream last night.
Wayne Gretzky was a yard gnome assassin. His favorite weapon for slaying a troublesome yard gnome was a flame thrower but he had other methods including a sledgehammer, shotgun, crossbow, hammer and a few others.
7. Name a food that describes you.
I don't know. I asked the graham cracker I'm about to eat to describe me but it just laid there saying nothing. Thinking the rest of the food in the house is going to be pretty mute as well. Go figure.
8. Today you are wearing:
Clothes. Same as every day.
9. What's in your pockets?
Gold, jewels, an eye patch, Jell-O, bowling shoes and throwing stars.
10. Did you sing in the shower today?
I sing in the shower every day. Some days I even give myself a standing ovation.
11. What's the last song you heard?
I don't remember, something awful playing on the station that was on in the car I was riding in. I was blocking out most of the terrible pop music, for the sake of my sanity.
12. Looking forward to the holidays?
As much as I usually do.
13. Where do you want to be this instant?
Sleeping. Or in Fiji.
14. What's for lunch?
Whatever I feel like eating when lunch time arrives.
15. What's something you would like to do soon?
Win the lottery. I suppose I'll have to play first.
16. Reading anything now? What is it?
This question. I'm not seeing much need in multi-tasking to read a book while I read and answer these questions.
17. What's for dinner?
I'll figure that out when dinner time rolls around. I'm not the biggest planner.
18. A favorite part of the day is:
Shower time. I love that fresh, clean, relaxing post shower feeling. Especially after a long day/night at work.
19. Are you happy?
20. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
16.5 hours. At a job where I had to be on my feet and moving all the time. It was my least favorite shift ever but at least it went by fairly quickly.