- Brain Dump Time...
- Despicable Me is an awesome movie. It never fails to make me laugh. Also, I don't care how old I get; I will always dig cute animated films. Especially films by Pixar. Love. Love. LOVE.
- The home opener for the Dallas Stars is October 7th. Against the Chicago Blackhawks. We have tickets in pretty good seats in the lower bowl. So excited. I'm definitely ready for some time at the AAC cheering and yelling my head off for my boys to kick some Blackhawk ass. :D Then we play again on the 8th, against the Blackhawks again. Only that game will be played in Chicago. What a way to kick off the 2011-2012 season.
- I think I'm addicted to Yummy Earth Organic Gummy Bears. I love gummy bears as it is but those are really damn delicious. I haven't had any in 3 weeks and I've been craving them like mad lately, haha. I need help.
- By the way; NOT EVERY NEW MOVIE THAT COMES OUT NEEDS TO BE IN 3D.
- I love Trident Layers gum. Sweet Cherry + Island Lime might be my favorite gum ever. I hate cherry limeades (you hand squeeze thousands of limes and makes thousands of cherry limeades and see if you want to keep drinking them though honestly I never cared much for them in the first place) though so I'm happy the cherry lime combination wasn't totally ruined for me. ;)
- I will never understand people's obsession with celebrities. I don't get why people care where they shop, who they date, what they eat, what kind of car they drive, what music they like, what they do for fun or any of that stuff. I care about those things in family, friends and my boyfriend. Or when I was single, potential guys or girls I might be dating. I get that people want to be able to relate to them in some way and think it's cool to have things in common with their favorite celeb or athlete. For me, I don't know them, won't ever know them and don't give a fuck about what goes on in their personal lives because it doesn't affect me, have anything to do with me or really even interest me. I have enough going on with myself and the people in my life, I see no reason to keep up with someone I don't even know. I just don't get it but to each their own. :)
- I hate cotton candy. I also hate hot dogs, bacon, corn dogs, peas, pea soup and grapefruit. Okay, that's a lie. I love grapefruit but I'm allergic to it so I can't have it or anything with grapefruit juice or flavoring. That makes me sad because it's delicious. The rest of that stuff I listed, I really do hate all of that gross junk.
- I love plaid.
- Very little makes me happier than ice skating or rollerblading. It clears my mind and it's a lot of fun. Not to mention good exercise. I feel so centered when I have a pair of skates on my feet and I'm gliding over the ice or across pavement.
"Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe