1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with is.
2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)
I have a ton of favorite t-shirts. Most of them hockey related.
3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
Tired. Lack of sleep and crazy work schedule last week.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?
My shirt, boyshorts, socks and sports bra I'm wearing are all black. My sheet are also black. As is my cell phone, the netbook I'm typing on and the Dallas Stars bag laying next to me on my bed.
7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.
I played for the Texas Rangers and our uniforms were pirate costumes with cowboy hats.
8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
I'm doing this late Sunday night so yes.
9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?
If I could do anything I wanted, I'd be sipping on a cocktail in a hot tub. What I will be doing is going to sleep since my work schedule for Monday is 11 am to close.
10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?
11. What comes to mind when I say China?
12. Are you overly emotional?
Not at all.
13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?
Probably one by Incubus.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your car?
I love that speedy little thing I drive.
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
Sure! I'm sure it would be interesting to say the least, haha.
18. What was the last song that you listened to?
The Scrubs theme song, lol. Aside from that, "Love Hurts" by Incubus.
19. Are (or were) your parents strict?
Not really, only about certain things.
20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?
I've been to one, actually. I didn't take part in anything because that doesn't honestly appeal to me but I went with a friend because she wanted to go but was afraid to go alone.
21. I say cottage cheese. You say:
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Pro athletes and a few musicians but no one super famous.
23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
A mini disco ball.
25. What countries have you visited?
SO MANY. I go EVERYWHERE in my dreams.
26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.
27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?
I don't remember, it's been a long time since I've been on a train.
28. Bacon or sausage?
Neither. Both are gross.
29. How long have you had a cell-phone?
Since I was 15 I think.
30. What other memes do you do regularly?
I don't do any regularly.
31. Who is the craziest meme host?
32. Who invented chop sticks?
Also no clue.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
It's almost 1 AM so uh, myself since the boyfriend works until 4 AM or so. I was with The Lawyer earlier, though.
34. Are you too forgiving?
35. When was the last time that you were in love?
36. Tell us about your best friend.
Intelligent, sweet, caring, funny as hell, understanding, gets me like no one else.
38. What was the last thing that you cried about?
I don't remember.
39. What was the last question you asked?
"Do you want to do that Tuesday before I go to work?"
40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?
41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?
This awesome Gemini/shooting star design my boyfriend did for me.
42. How would your best friend describe you?
43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?
Never, no interest.
44. Ever walked into a glass door?
More than once.
45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?
Black and red.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?
I don't know. I don't honestly know the names of many hair styles.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
The new Foo Fighters. It's AWESOME.
49. Do looks matter to you?
In someone I'm dating? Some what but not that important. Attraction needs to be there, though.
50. Could you ever forgive a liar?
Depends who they are lying to and what they are lying about.
51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?
Can getting gasoline count as a bill? Because that's one expensive pain in the ass.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes I do.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Sometimes I fall asleep while it's on but I don't turn it on specifically to fall asleep.
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Dislike, definitely. Hate, doubtful. That takes too much energy and effort.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not very often, I'm not a fan of talking on the phone. I text a lot, though.
58. What celeb would you like to come home to?
I'm fine with who I come home to.
59. What are you wearing?
Knee socks, boyshorts, sports bra and Brenden Morrow Stars tshirt.
60. What is your favorite wild animal?
61. Where was your facebook picture taken?
I don't remember.
62. Can you waltz?
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you stole?
Uh, a tshirt from my boyfriend? I don't steal, so.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Plenty of times. For various reasons. ;D
I have a couple real posts that will pop up sometime during the week. Working as much as I do doesn't leave much free time for blogging. Or, you know, anything. Lol.