"My hair looks ridiculous right now."
2. How much cash do you have on you?: Not sure and don’t feel like going to get my wallet so, on me, technically, none. Probably $20 or so left in my wallet.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?: WHORE.
4. Favorite planet?: Earth is pretty rad.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?: Adam.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?: I don’t have ring tones, just use the basic ones that came on the cell.
7. What shirt are you wearing?: Ian Kinsler Texas Rangers tee.
8. Do you label yourself?: Nope. Don’t like to limit myself that way. ;)
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?: Dunno, cheap-o flip flops and I don’t even remember where I got them.
10. Bright or Dark Room?: Depends on what I’m doing. Sleeping in a bright room sucks but trying to paint a picture in a dark room would suck, too.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?: Don’t know them.
12. What does your watch look like?: Don’t own one.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Trying to go to sleep since I had to be at work early this morning.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?: “Hey buddy, do you and your boyfriend want to come over for dinner tonight? FAJITAS AND MARGARITAS, FTW.”
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?: I have no clue.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?: Fuck.
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?: No one, that’s kind of a weird thing for someone to show up for, haha.
18. Last furry thing you touched?: Keyboard, obviously.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?: None.
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?: Works for me.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?: I don’t have one. The last couple of years have been pretty awesome, though.
22. Your worst enemy?: I don’t have one.
23. What is your current desktop picture?: Hockey related. :D
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?: It wouldn’t be funny unless you were part of the conversation and knew the back story which is all way too much to explain since the back story includes events that stacked up in a few months time.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?: A million dollars.
26. Who can’t you say “no” to?: I can say no to any and every one if it’s something I’m against or truly don’t want to do.
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?: Purchased would be drinks Saturday night and downloaded, I don’t even know.
28. What time of day were you born?: No clue.
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?: 13, 16, 21, 66. I really don’t know why.
30. Where did you live in 1987?: Texas, haha. I was 2 that year.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?: Nope.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?: I doubt it, haha. Also, I’d hope not.
33. It’s been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?: In bed asleep until my mom woke me up to tell me.