The way WW works is they quote someone and make up questions relating in some way to the quote they picked. Kurt Cobain was their pick for quotes last week. :D
Wednesday Wickedness 1/12/2011.
1. "A friend is nothing but a known enemy."
Have you ever had a “friend” that you discovered was really an enemy?
I have and I think most people have had that happen at least once in their lifetime sadly.
2. "Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self esteem."
What is the strongest drug (legal or otherwise) that you have taken?
3. "I had a really good childhood up until I was nine, then a classic case of divorce really affected me."
Has a divorce (yours or your parents) really impacted your life?
Nope. I've never been married and my parents aren't divorced. I have had a few close friends be impacted by it. One in particular I was indirectly impacted in a way through them just because I helped them get through it because my friend took it so badly and his parents were trying to make him pick sides and turn him against the other. It was a lot of ugliness.
4. "I really haven't had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. So I pretty much like to make it up. I'd rather tell a story about somebody else."
What's the most exciting thing that you've ever done?
A lot of things! I'm an adventurous and impulsive person so it has left me having a lot of adventures, lol. I think one of my top exciting moments was going cliff diving. It was one of the biggest thrills ever and was also so incredibly liberating.
5. "I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude."
Is there a heavy metal band that you are a fan of, or were a fan of at that time?
TONS. I LOVE METAL. :D
6. "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
Do people generally like you?
Some people do, some people don't. I don't let it bother me either way, honestly. A lot of people find my blunt honesty as rude so I know plenty of people dislike me for that and other reasons I'm sure. I like to focus on the people that do like me instead of giving any attention or thought to those who don't. ;)
7. "I'm too busy acting like I'm not Naive. I've seen it all, I was here first."
Are you naïve at all?
8. "I've always had a problem with the average macho man - they've always been a threat to me."
Does a certain type of person scare you?
No, not really. Not a lot scares me. Also, I don't think you can tell who's scary and will do you harm just by looking at someone.
9. "If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."
Do you mind a friend who asks for favors?
Not at all, as long as they would be willing to help if I needed it and don't try to abuse my giving nature. Selfish, needy people bug me.
10. "The worst crime is faking it."
Do you ever “fake it” for approval?
No. Again, I don't care if people like me. And thankfully I've yet to work a job where I have to deal with a lot of bullshit or a really horrible boss.
Those were fun. Now, I will end this with a picture and one of my favorite Cobain quotes.
"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."