Veronica over at Another Suburban Mom has a post up about a dance recital. There is actually something incredibly endearing and more than a bit touching that goes along with the cuteness of her daughter's dance recital. I got misty eyed reading it because I was so touched by it. I don't get misty eyed or cry easily at all but this just hit a nerve. Y'all should head over there and read this post once you're done here.
And just because I'm emotionally exhausted (too much stuff went on yesterday evening and a lot of it wasn't exactly good) and don't feel like writing anything else, I'm going to post these questions that I swiped from Veronica's blog.
1. What curse word do you use the most?
Fuck. Or motherfuck.
2. Do you own an iPod?
I do. I use it a lot however since downloading a free Pandora app onto my cell phone, I find I'm using my iPod a little less.
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
My boyfriend, Fangs, my mom.
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
I can't tell if this is meant to read day/month/year or if they're just using the 9/11 numbers. Either way, I was doing school work or asleep or doing one of the things I did when I was a teenager.
6. What was the last movie you watched?
On DVD, the Boyfriend and I watched The Ugly Truth. In the theater? I think Alice In Wonderland. We can't afford to go very often and I usually don't care about most of what's coming out anyway.
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
I'm sure someone has but it's not something I get called often enough to remember.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
When I have a cold, yes. Otherwise, no. I probably should. Then I'd get more sleep.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yes. And OMG it's a good one. :)
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
It varies. Anything from height, hair, smile, clothes, if they smell good or not, etc. Just depends on what catches my attention first.
11. What are you looking forward to?
Getting a job and not being broke. :( That's pretty much all I'm looking forward to currently. After that, I'll be looking forward to being able to get my own place with the Boyfriend again.
12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
TONS. About half of my t-shirts are band t-shirts. Guess what the other half of my t-shirts are? :p
13. What will you be doing in one hour?
Sleeping for a few hours.
14. Is anyone in love with you?
My boyfriend. :)
15. Last time you cried?
Around 2 hours ago. :/
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yes. Those must wait, for now.
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
I have before.
19. What were you doing before this?
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
The last time I feel asleep in a friend's living room. I never sleep on the floor here. Hardwood isn't that comfy.
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
4. I can do 3 if I end up having too but I need at least 4 to be up and in a decent mood.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Most days. :)
Leave a comment?