25 Questions... Just because I don't feel like writing anything specific but I wanted to do something, ya know? Yep. :) Plus, I'm a sucker for these things.
1. How far away do you live from your parents?: My mom lives in East Texas about 2 hours from where I live. My dad lives in California.
2. What did you get in the mail today?: Nothing. :)
3. How do you like your steak cooked?: Medium well.
4. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?: I've honestly never watched it all the way through at once. I have seen the whole movie, just not all at the same time, lol.
5. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?: Nope.
6. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?: I never saw it. The previews (I think, I can't remember exactly) looked awful so I assumed... lol.
7. Do you smoke cigarettes?: Nope. I quit around this time last year. :)
8. Are you currently planning a trip?: Nope, can't afford that.
9. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?: I have no idea. And no, it shouldn't matter one way or another.
10. Do you take anti-depressants?: Not anymore.
11. Do you ever take sleeping pills?: No.
12. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?: Yes, quite a few times.
13. Do you watch MTV anymore?: We don't have cable. I wouldn't watch MTV even if I were able to, though.
14. What kind of car do you drive?: A Mazda.
15. Honestly, is that car insured?: Yep.
16. Do you like sushi?: HATE IT.
17. Do you like roller coasters?: Fuck yes.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?: None.
19. Do you own an iPad? Do you plan to buy an iPad if you don't already have one?: To both questions, no.
20. Was your dad named after anyone?: No clue.
21. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person?: My current relationship is my longest. 4 & 1/2 years.
22. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?: Sex. ;)
23. What was your best/favorite subject at school?: History, economics and art.
24. Describe your accent: I'm from Texas. I don't have a thick Southern accent but it's there. It's really there when I'm angry, upset or highly emotional in some way. Get me mad and I sound Southern as hell, lol.
25. What do you wear to sleep?: Clothes. Usually. It varies based on my mood and the temperature in the room.