We play top 40 music at work. I've had a fucking Ke$ha song stuck in my head for almost 2 days now. I feel like stabbing my brain every time the song starts going off in my head. My only bitch thus far would be the music, though. I can live with that. Except the awful shit just drives me nuts. I seriously can't stand that kind of music. Catchy pop music is just... horrible to my ears.
A few random thoughts....
- I love jalapenos.
- I'm not fond of alfredo sauce as a general rule but pizza with alfredo over tomato sauce is pretty good. Likely because I tasted chicken, cheese and jalapenos more than the alfredo sauce, lol.
- Cherry coke and lemonade do not go well together. People who put cherry coke into my lemonade are not funny. Especially when it's a bottle and I can't see what color the liquid inside is.
- One of my co-workers is one of the biggest douchebag tools I've ever met.
- Baby powder with lavender smells awesome
- I miss you.... :)
- Putting together 23 chairs from IKEA is not a fun way to spend an afternoon. Unless you're getting paid for it. Then who cares?
- Saying IKEA makes me chuckle sometimes. I have no idea why.