I found this meme through ASM and decided I'd play along today. I doubt I'll do it regularly but once in a while might be cool. Click the picture to go over to the blog that hosts the meme. It's fun.
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
I wouldn't personally wear them. I don't honestly care what other people wear. As long as they like it, who cares?
2. What is your favorite pizza?
Pepperoni with jalapenos. Mmmm.
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could? [Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
I'd probably buy Picard's chair and then turn around and sell it. I'd probably make what I spent plus turn a profit, lol. Honestly, I don't watch much TV so I can't think of anything I would want since I tend to mainly watch sports and educational stuff.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
Twisted Root Burger Co. in Dallas is pretty well known. And they were on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives on Food Network so that was cool. Their burgers rock.
5. What is your current favorite snack?
It depends on my mood. Right now, it's a toss up between carrot sticks with ranch dip or whole grain crackers with cream cheese.
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
Since I have to pick one... Dancing with the Stars, I guess. I can at least dance and I think that would be kind of fun.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
10. I can't stand a dirty car, lol.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until baseball season begins!
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is one of my friends telling me the horror story that was his most recent date.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
Being able to play sports competitively again. Which just requires me to amp up my workouts a bit more and so far, I'm doing just fine. =)
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." -Harvey Fierstein
12. Name one thing that you do as a
I changed it to boyfriend since I don't have any kiddos, lol. I also cheated and asked my boyfriend to answer this, lol. He said the weird/goofy/quirky outbursts I randomly have make him super happy. Also, any time I randomly hug and/or kiss him does the trick as well.
Click to comment ;)
Click to comment ;)