Did you see my new nails? In January, you'll see more of them. I might not have them by then but I got some pictures to use later on featuring them and various other things. :)
2008 is almost over! Celebrating New Years Eve is always fun. Except this year... I'll be at work most of the night, lol. I may have other plans later on but you'll have to read about that else where. :) Though work should be good. Hopefully the night won't drag on forever. Right? Right. I'll be thinking of everyone out having fun or at home enjoying loved ones company while I'm at work pestering people there. ;) If you're going out to celebrate, use your head and be smart about it. Be safe and have a great time!
The theme for the final HNT of 2008 is Year's Favorite HNT. Thankfully you pick the favorite of all your own pictures. If I had to pick a favorite person who plays, I'd skip it because I'd never be able to narrow it down. As it was, I couldn't pick just one of my own personal favorites. I'm doing two things here. One part will be favorite HNT posts. I rarely just post pictures with my shots and some of the posts I've done have been my favorites ones, even if the picture was only decent to me. The second part will be showing y'all what pictures of me were my favorite to show. Fun huh?
For my favorite HNT posts of the year. I had several non-hnt favorite posts of the year because hey I post some awesome shit right? Kidding, sort of. I did have some posts I enjoyed writing quite a lot and was proud of buuut I decided not to use them since I'm doing this for HNT. So in sticking to my favorite HNT posts of 2008, I couldn't decide between two so I picked them both. Raw and You Get Me. The best thing about being apart from my boyfriend, in fact one of the only plus sides to it, is that I appreciate him so much more than I did when I was around him every day. I was taking him for granted and I never knew it until I didn't have him near me every day. I didn't realize just how much he helped me in various ways until I was without and 2,000 miles away from it. I also didn't realized what it truly is to love someone and learned some new emotions. Sorting them out sucked because I don't do emotions (aside from anger and other bad ones) very well. I think I made the pictures in both fit the words and the meaning pretty well too. :)
Now for the pictures! I admit, I felt a tiny bit narcissistic looking through pictures of myself and trying to pick the best of the best, lol. Oh well.
Why are the ones I picked my favorites?
1. A favorite because I had had had to have a candy cane shot and that was my favorite picture out of all my holiday shots.
2. That picture was an accident and it turned out to be really cool. I liked it enough that I deleted the one I had been trying to get and kept that instead.
3. Those pictures were so much fun to do! The black rose series was my favorite series I did all year. I had fun with them despite how serious and moody they turned out.
4. I like the shadow and the light and how my eyes look in this one. This one is my favorite picture to display my eyes.
5. I picked the fifth one purely because the lily pictures got the biggest response of any series or any picture that I've ever posted. The pictures remind me of the flowers I got and remind me of how sweet my boyfriend is.
Click them to see the bigger versions if you want. =)