My title of the post is from The Dark Knight. I love that movie. I think I'll be going Tuesday to see it again. It's by far my favorite Batman flick to date.
The lovely girl over at A Mad Masquerade tagged me with this little meme and I'm going to do it because I rarely turn these things down, lol.
5 things found in your bag:
1. Mini hair brush.
2. Eye drops. My allergies kill me and my eyes always act up horribly.
3. Hand sanitizer.
4. A notebook. Never know when you'll need to write something down. =)
5. Mini make up thing. It has black nail polish, black eyeliner, mascara, chap stick, black cherry lip gloss and mini Japanese cherry blossom body lotion from Bath and Body Works and mineral concealer.
5 favourite things in your room:
2. Cell phone.
4. CD case.
5. Crayons. =D
5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. Go white water rafting.
2. Travel to a lot of different countries.
3. Write a book and have it published.
4. Own my own business.
5 things you're currently into:
1. Increasing the amount of laps I can swim.
2. Creating works of art with crayons, lol.
3. Not drinking so much alcohol.
5. Masterfully planning out ways to go see all the concerts I want to see this summer.
5 people you want to tag:
Here I Smile, All Smyles, Lydia, Macabre Girl and Kiki. Now if none of these lovely people want to play, oh well, lol. Not everyone can be as lamely cool as me. ;)
Next, I have a video for your listening pleasure. Yes, listening pleasure. No viewing pleasure save for the print and the one picture that stays stuck there through the whole song. Though for some, depending on your taste in men, it isn't a bad picture to have to look at.
This song isn't one the band has made a video of or released for radio play. It's not even up on their Myspace page. It's on their most recent CD which I like and this song appeals to me right now quite a lot. It makes me think happy thoughts about someone and some things. Click the song title for lyrics, click Theory for the bands website and click Deadman to see their Myspace page. =) I warn you now before you click play, it's a horribly sappy song.
"Heaven (Little By Little)" by Theory Of A Deadman.
Lastly... please remember to play Wednesday Weirdness with us this week! =)